:: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM update
Author: Amir Taaki
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] unSYSTEM update
Hello all!

UnSYSTEM is changing. We are pushing back the date, and changing the
location. More information will be posted publicly as it becomes
available.

In the beginning we had a grand vision full of size and scope to throw
an event that would bring Bitcoin to the eyes and ears of people
everywhere. We wanted a big conference that would reflect the pent-up
potential of Bitcoin and other emerging technologies like 3D printing.

Everybody else is doing conferences, we are going to focus on
something quite different. We will involve local regional participants
to build a vision that goes deeper into Bitcoin. We will go beyond
lectures into a full experience, and offer a deeper glimpse of how
emerging technologies are going to reshape our lifestyles and
interactions with one another.

More details to follow later.

Amir Taaki

PS Any questions, feel free to email me.