:: Re: [unSYSTEM] What Lavabit built w…
Author: Caleb James DeLisle
To: System undo crew
Subject: Re: [unSYSTEM] What Lavabit built was no less than a marvel
Hi guys,
Thanks Amir for the invite.

For those who don't know me, a little about myself:
I started the cjdns project and I'm very interested in community aspects
of open source. I think as developers we try to make the most secure software
possible without realizing that no project can exist without a collaborative
community. I think the overt security features in TOR, I2P and to some extent
Bitcoin, nurture the suspicious and treacherous aspects of human nature which
damage the community on which the project depends.

I hope to have some interesting discussions about the state of the System we
have, what kind of System we want, and the smoothest way to transition.

Thanks,
Caleb