:: [unSYSTEM] My Perspective on Berlin…
Author: Amir Taaki
To: unsystem
Subject: [unSYSTEM] My Perspective on Berlin Meeting
There's always a lot of talk, and meetings. Nothing productive came out of
this. Talk is cheap. I want to see more action.

Why are there so many Bitcoin guys who do nothing? Where are all the
people organising events, creating associations, networking people
together, evaluating the ecosystem, testing software, helping gather
resources to community projects like Electrum or working on Bitcoin
fulltime?

So what is the result of this meeting? Is anything going to happen? Or
just more of the same? I have too much on my plate already to deal with
this.