:: Re: [unSYSTEM] cypherpunk central, …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Adam B. Levine
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] cypherpunk central, Berlin, this saturday, 3pm
How'd the meeting go? I am envious but unable to get to europe for such
events - Any recordings, minutes, videos to share?

Adam B. Levine
Editor-in-Chief
Let's Talk Bitcoin! <http://www.letstalkbitcoin.com>
1-855-WETALKBITCOIN Ex.700
[image: Inline image 2]
Talk to me on Gli.ph, my preferred communications platform