:: Re: [unSYSTEM] cypherpunk central, …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem
Nouveaux-sujets: [unSYSTEM] Bitcoin Group Therapy! (Re: cypherpunk central, Berlin, this saturday, 3pm)
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] cypherpunk central, Berlin, this saturday, 3pm
Fantastic! I know that me, Mihai, Vitalik and Cody will certainly be
there doing short show and tells. Hope we can make something
productive of this meeting. To pan european blockchain eternity! And...