:: [unSYSTEM] Onymity and other annoyi…
Author: Mike Gogulski
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] Onymity and other annoying presumptions against My Will
Before I was born or conceived, I had no name. After I was conceived and
began multiplying My cells, I had no name. When I emerged from My
mother's womb, I had no name.

Other (putative) humans attached labels to Me, and called Me by them.
They told Me: This is Your Name, and You shall be known by none other.

My desires or choices were never taken into account. Never even considered.

I still have no name. Just labels. But today I have more choices.

My mother has no name. Just labels. My father no longer exists. He had
no name either, just labels, and his labels refer only to memories or to
decayed flesh and bone in a box buried beneath an expensively-maintained
park-like area labeled a "cemetery".

Peace,
Mike

PS: I don't much trust my biological family.