:: [unSYSTEM] Drugs-mutualize the futu…
Author: Johnny Teatent
To: System undo crew
Subject: [unSYSTEM] Drugs-mutualize the future with bitcoin
he day the results are declared our hackers will strike rendering the
voting machines inert,people are already gathered at parliment. my new
network. david cameron like brown before him hanging on predicted results.
the media receive all the gossip the next day, they print everything, every
dirty thing that has been held back on the current political regime, and we
enter in a new era. philosopher-hacker-blue skies-forums. legalize and
mutualize the drug economys and use this to pay for the internet education
for all, use the army to protect the national stash. people will try and
take it from us, once we get rid of the nucleur arsenal, and they will kick
ass.are special forces will be the best in the world.and they wont fight
anyone that doesnt try and take whats ours. we deal with gangsters at
cartels at first unilaterly, using a mix of virtual currency and hard
currency to export generic medicine to africa, and cocaine to the USA. A
corrupt government could not lose this newly legitimized revenue stream and
try to take it from the gangsters. Peoples revolutions will follow when
they decide, that all governments ARE are cartels they will insist on a
similar mutualization of the narconomy, . Drugs are up there with weapons
and oil, theyre liquidity propped up the european banks during the 2008
crisis. but unlike those economies who have old vast networks of power and
influence, the mutualization of drugs now , with the advent of a real
working bitcoin economy, and the obvious appeal of social networking, show
that the times is ripe for a real change, join me agents, im gonna need a
network

Ps. At the moment, the old powers and spidery networks are looking at all
this computer stuff. beware who is looking over your shoulders not jsut
whos got their fingers inyour data.