:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unsystem
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Peter Todd
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] unsystem
On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 09:59:50AM -0700, Adam B. Levine wrote:
> This is their about page - I believe "Promote" should be replaced with
> "Evolve" - Spoke with another qualified individual in NYC who is forming a
> professional association aimed at the
> promotion/lobbying/education/legislative interfacing. There is also a
> group out of California with resource and an identical mission statement.

I like John Dillon's pull request to specifically talk about
decentralization in the by-laws:

https://github.com/pmlaw/The-Bitcoin-Foundation-Legal-Repo/pull/4

> Although I've started wondering if Gavin is taking the "camel" problem
> seriously in the core protocol, seems like things keep getting piled in
> because it's the only "primary" implementation and nobody cares how bulky
> and eccentric the code is growing into.

I think you are quite wrong: nearly nothing has been added to the
protocol at all and the code base has changed very little since Satoshi
released it.

--
'peter'[:-1]@petertodd.org