:: Re: [unSYSTEM] unsystem
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] unsystem
On 04/07/13 00:16, Peter Todd wrote:
> I think you are quite wrong: nearly nothing has been added to the
> protocol at all and the code base has changed very little since
> Satoshi released it.

Maybe on the outside it seems like that, but from someone who is
working with an implementation and having to actually write the code
for those changes, it is significantly altering the structure of my
codebase.

In under a year we've had 3 major changes that should take much longer
and a whole host of smaller ones to the protocol. It's not hard to
extrapolate this rate of change a few years to see how it will
multiply the codebase.