:: Re: [Bricolabs] Information and Opi…
Author: Andres Burbano
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Information and Opinions [Brazil]
Pedro, Bricos,

Thank you very much Pedro, the video material you are sharing is
impressive, it illustrates well the intensity of the times. I think this
social process is important because what happens in Brazil has important
repercussions in all South America, specially since the influence of
Brazil in the region has been prominent in the last decade.

Cheers

>>> www.escaner.cl