:: Re: [Bricolabs] Information and Opi…
Author: Andres Burbano
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Information and Opinions [Brazil]
Oi Felipe and Bricos,

Thanks for taking the time... It seems that things will be for a while a
bit messy, unclear to to see and difficult understand, I know what were the
initial demands (public transportation) but I am not sure about the new
demands. What is the government position? it looks like the government
offered a negotiations about public services... but is that the point?

I hope the outcome will be in favor of social equity and cultural
tolerance.

Obrigado