:: Re: [Bricolabs] Book recommendation…
Góra strony
Autor: Molly Hankwitz
Dla: Bricolabs
Temat: Re: [Bricolabs] Book recommendations... BricoLibs?
here is another: and i think at least some portions are online somewhere.
possibly whole book

The Spectacle of Disintegration: Situationist Passages out of the
Twentieth Century [Hardcover] McKenzie
Wark<http://www.amazon.com/McKenzie-Wark/e/B000API3X6/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1/185-0372777-7327859><http://www.amazon.com/The-Spectacle-Disintegration-Situationist-Twentieth/dp/1844679578/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367810131&sr=8-1&keywords=McKenzie+Wark+Spectacle+of+Disintegration#>
(Author), Kevin C.
Pyle<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_2/185-0372777-7327859?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Kevin%20C.%20Pyle&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank>
(Illustrator),
Verso, 2013