:: Re: [Bricolabs] Book recommendation…
Góra strony
Autor: Molly Hankwitz
Dla: Bricolabs
Temat: Re: [Bricolabs] Book recommendations... BricoLibs?
hi all,

i'm throwing in 'What is a City? Rethinking the Urban after Hurricane
Katrina' eds. Philip Steinberg and Rob Shields, University of Georgia
Press, 2008. An excellent selection of essays with really exciting and far
reaching analyses of the data that contributes to understanding and
designing [for disaster] and the future.

molly