:: [Bricolabs] Book recommendations...…
Author: James Wallbank
To: brico
Subject: [Bricolabs] Book recommendations... BricoLibs?
Hi All,

During Pixelache, I think at Naissaar island - I was recommended a book
by one of you Bricos! But I can't remember who recommended it, nor what
the book was. Yes, and my browser history has lost it.

As a substitute for having a functioning brain, I thought maybe you
would remember. Who recommended I got a book? I even checked it out on
Amazon on my phone - but didn't commit to buy right then! Argh!

And while I am here, I wonder whether it would be an interesting thread
to share Brico-related book recommendations. Maybe we could make a
"Bricolibs" bibliography. What do you think? I can easily think of
several publications which I've found Brico-inspirational. At PixelAche
Brian lent me "Resilience Thinking" which is EXCELLENT.

So, to get things moving, here are three titles which I think are
Brico-relevant:

* "Resilience Thinking": Brian Walker & David Salt
* "The Precariat": Guy Standing
* "The Shockwave Rider": John Brunner

Have you any books which you think other Bricolabs readers may enjoy, be
informed and/or inspired by?

Best regards,

James
=====