:: Re: [Bricolabs] *NETWORKED ART FORM…
Author: Paula Vélez
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] *NETWORKED ART FORMS & TACTICAL MAGICK FAERIE CIRCUITS* 31/05 - 30/06 20139Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì°Ì° Ì
Hello Nancy,

You can not imagine how your Magickal 3 day's ritual and workshops made me
wanting to come to Tasmania.
I was unable to answer your e-mail at a good time, but I know there is
still time. Today it starts...
so I wish you all great experiences.

Will be cool if you sent us by the list a resume after the experience.

Best,

Paula