:: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: …
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Kruno Jost
A: Bricolabs
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] FINAL READER CALL: basic brico question: the GLUE
Very valuable thoughts Jaromil,

reading you I see that J&J interest might not be in origins, but in
process that created brico community. It was not a call that was made
from one original organization or institution that initiated Bricos in
pyramidal fashion to create a discipline. It is a self-organized, word
of mouth, interest-sphere organism where relations were perhaps its
process of birth, and are its growth and its affluence.

Best

Kruno