:: Re: [Bricolabs] after festival, ho…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Paula Vélez
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] after festival, how was Bricolabs activity in Pixelache ?
Hey Jerneja,

As brico-people you will be able to send us drawings of your prototype or
fishing rod for survive in the island and how did you manage to sculpt the
silex-lighter for the fire !

Jean-Noël, the meeting was very interesting, we could speak and have some
great exchanges.
Nevertheless we couldn't join all of us in a brico-meeting and
conversations to do some brieffings about what was going to be the spirit
of the reader.

At least, Tapio, Jerneja, Alejo, John can be together to get in the mood
and try to put in one piece a Brico-reader.

Have a nice time in the archipielago.

salute,

Paula