:: Re: [Bricolabs] after festival, ho…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jerneja Rebernak
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] after festival, how was Bricolabs activity in Pixelache ?
Hello JN,

we haven't really get back yet. together with John, Alejo and Tapio we are
trapped on the Turku arhipelago fishing and rainbathing now...we did lit
the fireplace and are compiling text for the Bricoreader.

Anyone still interested in sending some conversations or text that relates
to Bricolabs, please do so now :)

most welcome to check on the other conversations which happen on Friday on
brico conference, which is documented here.

http://bambuser.com/channel/pixelversity

moi, salut
Jerneja