:: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobil…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mark Lamb
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobile phones
What about getting say 15 IMSI/SIMs and using one set of 5 at home, one set
of 5 at work and one set of 5 on the go, or just alternating randomly?
This really feels like we or someone needs to redesign a new type of system
for calls/phones, this system feels like it's compromised beyond the point
of recovery. I think Mike Hearn type bitcoin micropayment channel setup for
roaming onto Wifi to create a mesh network would be ideal, but the problem
is user adoption. Perhaps it could work in a bitcoin-popular city like
Berlin or Bratislava?