:: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobil…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Juraj Bednar
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobile phones
They use IMSI (sim number) to track you and you can not easily change that.

Changing just IMEI is waste of time.

I can turn off my phone at home and in the office, I have internet there (and if I need phone calls, I can redirect them to voip number).

It's scariest (and also most useful) when you are on the move. And that also makes it easy for identification, even if you find a way to change IMSI several times a day - probably less than 5. With just three time-location coordinates in a given day, you can correctly identify most of the population.

J.