:: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobil…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Pavol Luptak
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] IMEI number on mobile phones
On Thu, May 09, 2013 at 08:04:15PM +0200, Pavol Luptak wrote:
> 1. Come to your 'favourite' parliament with IMSI/IMEI catcher and make
> a nice list of IMEIs of your 'favourite' politicians.
>
> 2. Buy multiple anonymous SIM cards (multiple IMSI).
>
> 3. Buy STEALTH-PHONE capable to change IMEI on-the-fly
>
> 4. In your STEALTH-PHONE enumerate IMEI frequently of every politician's phone
>
> 5. Be free & stealthy :-)

Regarding two (or more) same IMEI of enabled phones - in one network this can
caused a collision - one of them can be blacklisted (the question is if it
was your clone or the original:)
In the worst case, this can be a nice phone DoS against the system :)

But according to this:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f131/what-will-happen-if-two-phones-same-imei-run-same-network-3965/

it should work:

I test it on two T10 in the same network & same room . We can speak with one fone with the other fine.

but probably these checks depends on the mobile provider.
[wilder@???] [http://trip.sk/wilder/] [talker: ttt.sk 5678]