:: Re: [Frei0r] release please?
Author: salsaman
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] release please?
On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Cristian Morales Vega
<reddwarf@???> wrote:
> On 6 March 2013 14:26, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

>>> I know it's too late. But just in case it can be automated and fixed for 1.5...
>>>
>>> - The version wasn't updated in configure.ac
>>> AC_INIT(frei0r-plugins, [1.3.0],
>>
>> ACK. slipped through. hopefully distributions will notice...
>
> Should we patch this? I didn't check if the version has any real
> impact on anything.

It will affect "make dist": the version number will be used in the
.tar.gz, and when unpacked the root directory will be
frei0r-plugins-1.3.0. I don't think it will affect packagers as they
generally run make and make install which shouldnt care about the
AC_INIT version.