:: Re: [Frei0r] Unable to do git clone…
Author: Dan Dennedy
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] Unable to do git clone from dyne.org
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:14 AM, Janne Liljeblad
<janne.liljeblad@???> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that we have new release (thanks to everyone involved) I thought
> I'd do some coding on Frei0r again.
>
> But I was unable to clone the current Frei0r from dyne.org, I got:
> ---
> janne@janne-KX557AA-UUW-a6521-sc:~/codes/freior-dev/pulltest$ git
> clone git://git.dyne.org/frei0r.git
> Cloning into 'frei0r'...
> fatal: unable to connect to git.dyne.org:
> git.dyne.org[0: 108.162.194.215]: errno=Connection timed out
> git.dyne.org[1: 108.162.195.215]: errno=Connection timed out
> ---
> The situation has been the same for a few months I believe.

Not exactly. MLT has a nightly build server, and most build scripts
are still using dyne.org, but it has been flaky enough that we
recently added some requeue mechanism to the build server and
discussed switching to my github repo.

> I cloned Frei0r from ddennedy and will be doing my work on top of
> that, but I think it would be good to know if dyne.org git is no
> longer available, or if there is some problem and it should be fixed.

I think it would be nice to have an automatic mirror setup on github.

--
+-DRD-+