:: Re: [Frei0r] release please?
Author: Jaromil
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] release please?
On Mon, 14 Jan 2013, Janne Liljeblad wrote:

> Yes, please.
>
> I'm using Frei0r to add functionality to Flowblade, and now I have to
> direct people to install Frei0r themselves, which is not optimal, and
> many people simply will not do it.

sorry for the latency. maybe due an explanation: some things happened in
my life during 2012 that distracted me and overall didn't motivate me,
among them, mostly related to video programming, was loosing my job in
the video art institution where I've worked for the past 7 years.

However, time has passed and being unemployed also means lots of time to
study and experiment, while I'm slowly getting in a better mood.

Nevertheless, if anyone here thinks can do better, I won't take it as an
offence and will gladly pass the honor of being the frei0r release
maintainer.

said that, I'll take up the task of doing this release this weekend.

thanks for your patience.