:: Re: [Bricolabs] amazing, inspiratio…
Author: Paula Vélez
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] amazing, inspirational, no, not a new age hippy, just actually affected
Hello bricos,

Following this old thread...
really following it.

I want to share with you a post I made directly related to it.

I founded amazing Vicky's post and Juha's link. So I found an experience in
Colombia...

http://paulav.net/2012/01/04/trabajo-de-campo-siguiendo-la-pista-a-barefoot-college/

Let me know what do you think about it. I have still questions... maybe it
is an isolated case.

Paula

* *