:: Re: [Bricolabs] Waterlabs - Becas A…
Author: Suzon Fuks
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Waterlabs - Becas Agua
By the way, about water and workshops...

the Waterwheel World Water Day Symposium call is closing tomorrow, Tuesday
12 February:
Artistic & scientific presentations, performances, workshops & panels can
be proposed
Info & guidelines in 3 languages: http://bit.ly/WWWDS13-INFO
Theme: 'Water Memories & Tomorrow's Landscapes'

The symposium is open to artists, academics, scientists and activists
It will happen ONLINE, on Waterwheel, on 22 March 2013 with nodes in
Brisbane, Hong Kong, Tunis, Buenos Aires, West Massachusetts

proposals must be submitted via the electronic EasyChair system
https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wwwds2013

Cheers
Sz