:: [Frei0r] Medians filter added
Author: Marko Cebokli
To: lac, Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: [Frei0r] Medians filter added
Hello,

just pushed a filter that implements several median-type filters.

Among other things, I have used code from here:

http://nomis80.org/ctmf.html

It uses SSE among other things. I hope it won't break the compile system...
It compiles well on my OpenSuse system.
Shoud there arise problems on other systemsl, I will need some help!
If it won't be possible to solve that, I can then remove the SSE code and
leave only plain C - but that would be a pity, since it is quite slow anyway.

Marko Cebokli

P.S. I have included a xml file for Kdenlive as usual.