:: Re: [Bricolabs] Was Re: bricolache …
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Felipe Fonseca
A: brico
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] Was Re: bricolache IRC meeting - log Now: Interactivos?'13
Hey Mick!

Sorry, things are really messy here in Brazil - running between three
different cities, moving stuff, etc. I've read your email and left it
for later... thanks for the contribution...

As for booksprints, I see your point. So we might instead focus on
trying something before Pixelache via this very mailing list, to
coordinate texts and ideas that can eventually lead to a proper reader
or something. Then we can have one session during Pixelache (perhaps in
the second part, already in Estonia), maybe focused less on writing than
organizing contributions already collected (responding to a specific
call or else selected among the hundreds or thousands of
brico-discussions from the last couple years - or both).

Thanks again, best from Ubatuba...

efe