:: Re: [Bricolabs] Fwd: bricolache IRC…
Author: Felipe Fonseca
To: brico
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Fwd: bricolache IRC meeting - log
Hey Bricos

I had a chat with Nathalie last week, following our IRC meeting. Things
are starting to shape up.

Nathalie liked the two topics we came up with (deep resonant networking
and antidisciplinary collaboration), but is curious as to how they
relate with the theme for this edition of Pixelache (Facing North/Facing
South). She asked us to come up with a text about Bricolabs' programme
and how we plan to articulate these issues. Our deadline for this is the
end of january.

Another thing we should provide by the end of january is a final list of
who will be coming to Helsinki/Tallinn in May. Please, everyone
interested put up your names in the wiki this week (before the 20th of
january). We'll have to balance this list with the limited budget we
have, thinking of course about partnerships to bring as many people over
as we'd like to.

We must also think about the exhibition part. Should we stick with
bricolabs spin-offs, or should we instead propose a round of present and
future issues for bricolabbers and start from that?

She liked but was also concerned with our idea of making a publication,
mostly because of lack of proper resources, short deadlines and the
like. But I'm sure we can deliver something, right?

Also, she said it's 95% confirmed that the Estonian part will take place
in he Naissari island - connectivity is not great there, but the setting
sounds interesting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naissaar

Let's have another IRC session, the 23rd of january, 8PM GMT?

Best from an awfully rainy Ubatuba,

efe