:: Re: [Frei0r] [Mlt-devel] build erro…
Author: Marko Cebokli
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] [Mlt-devel] build error
On Friday, January 11, 2013 02:42:44 PM Dan Dennedy wrote:

> well, I meant like release and infrastructure manager. At one point I
> was hoping Marko was interested in taking more of a lead role since he
> was contributing so much.

Hello,

sorry if I dissapointed you, but as I said then, I have ZERO experience with
things like autotools and similar. I guess I'll have to learn this someday,
but for now I don't have the time and energy.
You probably noticed that I am also long overdue with some plugins I promised
to push - they have been at cca 75% done, now for a few months, simply could
not get the time to finish them.

Happy new year to all,

Marko Cebokli