:: Re: [Bricolabs] bricolache IRC meet…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: alejo
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] bricolache IRC meeting - log
Jean-Noël Montagné wrote:

> Morse can use all possible hertzian frequencies
> and crazy technologies ( including light and very
> long distance stuff), (and also vibrations like
> elephants or whales communicate...). The idea is
> to send only short text messages ( twitter-like),
> and not voice anymore: a 200 characters morse
> text can be sent in a (few) second(s), and its
> storage/transfer has few energetical impact. I
> would love to work with attiny-atmel
> microcontrollers experts, network and radio
> experts like Alejo to make first tests. I don't
> want to search an adaptation of this concept to
> mobile phones, tablets, and wifi, bluetooth etc
> as some people suggested, because mobile phones
> are economically, ecologically, politically (etc)
> -devils for me. I want to build an autonomous,
> self powered, long-term working, ecological
> device.

ei jn! thanks for that of an "expert" we all know what that means.. so
fsck you!

now, with that out of the way.. an regarding radioelectric waves here in
this very same list.. oke: "bricolabs"... we have kiilo, asbesto, rafael,
martin howse.. adam hyde might still read it(?).. or pit.. who knows, so
many people with radio experience to share.. thing is.

let's put out any question or ideas and try to develop it together at any
rate or pace.

i will anyhow try to come in the summer to la drome/alpes-maritimes to fly
gliders and transmit arecibo style messages (not on Txpwr but on
encryption and menthal wavelenght).. hope that dates coincide with
desert-numerique and we can connect both fiestas.

/a