:: Re: [Bricolabs] Call to Artists - "…
Página Inicial
Autor: marc
Para: Bricolabs
Assunto: Re: [Bricolabs] Call to Artists - "CONVERGENCE/DIVERGENCE"
Hi Suzon,

This is an excellent list - but, you are very welcome to post on
Furtherfield's 'Netbehaviour' (www.netbehaviour.org) list.

We do not moderate or judge people unless they are neo-liberalists,
which I suspect you are not.

wishing you well.

marc

> Hi Jaromil!
>
> I am understanding it is a place for conversation and exchange.
> That's why I thought it was interesting to send the call, but will stop
> that!
> I am not an English speaker and do not understand ACK. Can you please
> translate?
> How is the campfire in Albuquerque? Every flame, a tweet?
> Venzha are you under Jaromil's roof?
> ;-)
>
> Suzon
>

> On 18/09/12 11:38 AM, "Jaromil" <jaromil@???> wrote:
>
>> hi Suzon,
>>
>> please refrain to post bricolabs list with announcements.
>>
>> this list is for dialogue. there are many more lists to post
>> institutional, personal, art announcements and what not, to place ads
>> about your initiative etc. etc.
>>
>> a very good one is Spectre on mikrolisten. full of announcements.
>>
>> but we are not like that. this is a campfire.
>>
>> thanks for your understanding and congrats for the initiative.
>> please do take the time to reply this email and give an ACK.
>>
>> ciao

Other Info:

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Also - Furtherfield Gallery & Social Space:
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

About Furtherfield:
http://www.furtherfield.org/content/about

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield