:: Re: [Bricolabs] Platforms to experi…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Jaromil
A: Bricolabs
Assumpte: Re: [Bricolabs] Platforms to experiment with wifi
On Fri, 07 Sep 2012, Felipe Fonseca wrote:

> Anyone tried beagles/raspberries/whatever for such purposes?

I'm fiddling with TP-Link devices these days, they are 40$ open-wrt
ready very small boxes. my project, which I published on some
underground lists in Italian language, is called Ghetto Box, but later
on I've also found online another fun project using them which is called
Pirate Box.

I'm loving cross-compilation BTW and if you need some ad-hoc binary for
ARM or MIPS just shout, I'll be your binary pusher ;^)

happy hacking