:: [Frei0r] plugin set from the transc…
Author: Francesco Romani
To: frei0r
Subject: [Frei0r] plugin set from the transcode project
Hi there,

I'm one of the former maintainers of transcode
(http://www.transcoding.org - http://tcforge.berlios.de).
transcode is an audio/video stream processor, which supports filtering
using a custom API.

Given the fact the transcode project is fading away, I took the liberty
to port most of the transcode filters
to the frei0r interface.

Both for fun and for need, I also extended a bit the frei0r interface in
order to accomodate it for the needs
of the A/V processing (e.g. explicit YUV planar colorspace support).

My effort so far was directed to porting, so it's very likely there is
some duplication among the transcode
plugins and the one frei0r already provides.

The code is here: https://github.com/mojaves/tycho-plugins

as the README says, any filter found under the src/ directory uses the
plain vanilla frei0r interface
so it is suitable for evaluation.
Caveat: the testing so far is pretty minimal.

I'm avalaible for any explanation about the code, and any comment will
be appreciated.

Regards,

--
Francesco Romani // Ikitt