:: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity…
Author: pata de Perro
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity in air compressors???
Wow.Vince..very beautiful indeed...the pelton sort of thing is the best
option of course as there is no need for storage, but in our case there is
no water!!! I will keep these links because it would be great to construct
such a contraption some day in another place!!! I see that one of the
"peltons" is floating on the river , this of course is in case the river
rizes which probably happens all the time..how has that worked out?
vanessa