:: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity…
Author: pata de Perro
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] storing electricity in air compressors???
wow very cool.....so if I have two tanks one below and one above I pretty
much have the two dams....I I actually allready have this because where I
live we need to store our water and we have two huge tanks - one is about
50 meters above the other. What you have explained would actually have
another purpose which is that of oxigenating my today stagnant water!
According to feng shui masters and kogi shamans (mamos) stagnant water is
not a good thing....Its as if the water where in jail, not happy water...so
as we make electricity we are making the water flow in a happy cycle...need
to make some tests on this....But this is a good option for me but not
necessarily for someone who does not have 2 tanks!!!
Vanessa