:: [Bricolabs] RFID harvesting
トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Federico Bonelli
題目: [Bricolabs] RFID harvesting
Hallo People,

I hope this is not totally OT.

I have a small idea for a performance, and I wonder if anyone have already thought about this and has any clue on how to realize it.

Is there any one that attempted to light for a small period something like a led harvesting rfid near field energy?

I explain myself: imagine I have a small device that is composed by a RFID antenna and a small condenser. The passage of the antenna in proximity with RFID signal emitter could load the condenser and the condenser in turn light a led. Fade in and out effects are in this came welcome.

Is there anyone that thought about this? Has anyone any idea on how to build it? Or who to ask?

thank you for your help…