著者: Sonja van K
To: brico list eco new media list
題目: Re: [Bricolabs] ISEA?

greetings Felipe, John and Jaromil
>Once in New Mexico we could organize a Bricolabs visit to the Pueblo indian homes carved in the mountains

i am not going over to ISEA but i've a Lakota friend who lives in Santa Fe, who would be up for joining you. She might be able to take you to her reservation. if you have time or if there's something on.
Also some Maori friends of mine are going over. I know one of them would be up for joining you. Give me an email as a brico-isea contact and I'll introduce you all via email.
ciao/naku na,

Sonja van Kerkhoff
ART: sonjavank.com DESIGN: sonjavank.com/design
VIDEOS: youtube.com/sonjavank VIDEOS: vimeo.com/sonjavank
ART BLOG: sonjavank.blogspot.com ART + MEDIA BLOG: sonjavank.wordpress.com