:: Re: [Bricolabs] Internet of People
Author: Rob van Kranenburg
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Internet of People

thanks molly! the plan is to become the leading global agency on iot,
gathering all resources to be able to really concretely and in scale
become an alternative to the ibm cisco implementations, and as with all
our projects they are net based so everywhere and projectbased so no
overhead once we get projects going, cheers! rob