:: Re: [Bricolabs] Greetz from Open Sp…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Federico Bonelli
À: Bricolabs
Nouveaux-sujets: [Bricolabs] The Moving Forest | 3 Keys - The River Oracle by the Hexists, [Bricolabs] underwater rights - was: Greetz from Open Space Aarhus!
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] Greetz from Open Space Aarhus!

> there is no alternative, not even a complementary instance to them.
> one cannot find even the pale idea of what bricolabs ever stood for in
> amsterdam today and there is no point where to start without a big fat
> pot of slave-trade money.

spoiler alert: I am slightly OT

but not only…
this is about how far the radically of the change in this town goes.

http://www.at5.nl/artikelen/83279/stad-overweegt-naaktscans-op-straat

the google translation of it for non-dutch speakers:

City considers street nude scans
Mayor Van der Laan considering nude scans to the street.

The police is investigating the possibility of mobile X-ray body scans to work. The scan piles, which can look beyond clothes, would be a good complement to preventive searches.

Not everyone is happy with the idea. For example D66. "Preventive search is already a drastic means: you are stopped, selected and searched from head to toe. A mobile body scanner with radiation through clothing can look really several steps too far. The police do not know everything of Amsterdam, "says Jan Paternotte, leader of the party.

I have been "searched for prevention of crime" by a wolf pack of policeman against my will twice, one I was with the bike, my daughter on the bike seat and the groceries hanging on the bike (Yes I have a beard, and I am mediterranean). A dutch lady standing nearby was quite scandalized. I kept repeating "NO, I don't want to be touched" and the policeman said "ho, don't worry I'll be fast".