:: Re: [Bricolabs] Greetz from Open Sp…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Jaromil
À: Bricolabs
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] Greetz from Open Space Aarhus!

hoy Patrice

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012, Patrice Riemens wrote:

> Hi Jaromil et all,
>
> A sad story, I quite liked that 'pand' ...

thanks

well the saddest story of all is the complete lack of solidarity
within the amsterdam e-culture e-future e-nation e-virtual directing
cast and all the rest being washed below.

a dangerous crack is opening in the middle of a world that was once
much more cohese and kept a certain line of respect and recognition

but not today, when those who are privileged enough to be into the
kultuur politbureau have no regret to shake hands with industries and
shrug at the desperation of content producers... allright, we used to
call them artists right?

there is no alternative, not even a complementary instance to them.
one cannot find even the pale idea of what bricolabs ever stood for in
amsterdam today and there is no point where to start without a big fat
pot of slave-trade money.

don't sell me a fablab now please and lets talk frankly, the hour is
getting late. dear pseudo-Dutch friends, was this our fault?

ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant

ciao