:: Re: [Bricolabs] Greetz from Open Sp…
Author: Jaromil
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Greetz from Open Space Aarhus!

dear Patrice

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012, Patrice Riemens wrote:

> Indeed a great Open Space (cq Hackersspace) with very nice people and very
> commendable food! (DYI Burgers)

hey but you never wrote anything about our space in Amsterdam
where you have also been offered shelter innit :^)

cheers to Aarhus, this just to day our hq was evicted last tuesday

here some relevant background info http://speculanten.nl/node/220

the rest is history, we've lived in a squatted matchbox for 7 years,
noone got really hurt, noone died, noone suicided, there was never a
fire burning the rooms and about two kids were born in-house, many
more conceived.

machines are fun, but humans too

cheers

--
jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39