:: Re: [Bricolabs] #OSJUBA - Open Sour…
Author: pata de Perro
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] #OSJUBA - Open Source Culture and Post-Conflict Development
Hello Stephen, Yes it seemed a bit strange that th event had no people from
Juba or Sudan participating - or as it seemded from the info you sent. Its
funny for a group of people to get togehter and talk about how to fix the
problems of another group of people...This sort of attitude is common in
Europe, very paternalistic but people in the south are a bit tired of it I
think. What came out of the event? Vanessa