:: Re: [dyne:bolic] (no subject)
Author: PaK Zer0
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] (no subject)
I don't have time for research this, i'm stuck finishing my end of
career project, but it might be a way to glue the mailing software to
some spammers open databases as stopforumspam so it checks the email
before forwarding it to the mail list.

I had good experiences working with these databases on forums and
social websites before, so it may be a way to help stopping spammers
=)