:: Re: [dyne:bolic] live boot problems
Author: Holger Beetz
Subject: Re: [dyne:bolic] live boot problems
With the gigantic amount of hardware combinations available it is
close to impossible that a Linux distribution always works flawlessly.
It often requires a certain amount of tinkering. I must admit though
that Trisquel (esp. 5.5) has a pretty nice look and feel. Also it
worked right out off the box on the few PCs I tested it on.