:: Re: [Frei0r] note and agree to stri…
Author: Jaromil
To: Minimalistic plugin API for video effects
Subject: Re: [Frei0r] note and agree to string param
On Sat, 07 Apr 2012, Dan Dennedy wrote:

> There is nothing wrong with string params. There is not much we can
> do about old, unmaintained hosts that tried to support them before
> there was actually any in existence and now do not agree to the
> current spec. If you recall, the addition of the first string param
> revealed problems in the original spec and had to impose some rules
> about memory management.

ACK. thanks, it was actually a matter of recalling that.

> I am a member of this new list.

everyone on the old list is here and is reading this.

is just a matter of choosing the destination address or update to
frei0r@??? in the addressbook. whatever people chooses, I'm
forced to communicate through this channel, just tried replying on the
old one, but mails aren't passing through.

ciao