:: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope
Author: stephen kovats
To: Bricolabs
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] Eu-rope
Wow! I just saw it ... and thought it was a spoof, until the credits rolled ... It's really unbelievable.

On 09.03.2012, at 14:13, Jaromil wrote:

> This video is outrageous
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQREDQjfzC4
>
> Europe is depicted as a "good" woman that sieges and makes disappear
> other ethnicities, but she is still very close from a soldier beating
> them up, just trying to be politically correct on the surface (certain
> uses gender issues in fact are used as a trojan horse since long), but
> really is just a passive aggression.
>
> To save the decence they could have represented a peaceful interaction
> within the circle at the end, but not: the foreigners disappear...
>

> This video promotes stereotypes against different ethnicities.
>
> Is this is what the small amount of cultural funding is being used?
> racist propaganda? I'm absolutely outraged.
>
> I'd like to sue those who aired it for racism, or whatever.
>
> I feel impotent and very very uncomfortable right now.
>
> This is not what I pay taxes for: being threatened and having
> different ethnicities represented as treats.
>
> what can we do? :^(
>

> --
> jaromil, dyne.org developer, http://jaromil.dyne.org
> GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39

stephen kovats
r0g_media
agency for open culture and critical transformation

supermarkt studio 3
brunnenstrasse 69
13355 berlin

+49 170 5887806
r0g-media.org
tweet @intertwilight

// ------------------ //
** r0g_EVENTS coming up ... **

OS CITY JUBA
*towards an Open Source South Sudan*
Friday June 08, 2012
Supermarkt Berlin
#OSJUBA

THANKS:

CIRCUM / POLARITY + C_plexus Solaris
featuring: Jan-Peter E.R. Sonntag and Mark Resch
February 29, 19.00 @ Marshall McLuhan Salon
Embassy of Canada Berlin
http://www.mcluhan-salon.de/calendar
http://arcticperspective.org