:: Re: [Bricolabs] IP / IoT House
Author: James Wallbank
To: brico
Subject: Re: [Bricolabs] IP / IoT House
Hello Rob,

This sounds like an excellent idea. We are currently booting up Refab
Space, and there will be lovely workshop facilities, as well as media
lab facilities, within a couple of months.

John Moseley, our fablab technician, is a whizz with energy harvesting -
he's already built devices which work with DEAD batteries - when they
are apparently out of energy they still have residual charge.

Maybe we should talk more about resourcing the event. If we have a
number of people traveling here, it would be best to get a bit of
resource to cover transport and some facilities costs etc. Have you
suggestions where this could come from?

Let's talk more about this off-list. And anyone listening - if you want
to finance a very cool "5 volt House" seminar, let us know!

Best regards,

James
=====