:: [Bricolabs] retry now for Virtueel …
Author: Sonja van K
To: brico list eco new media list
Subject: [Bricolabs] retry now for Virtueel Platform

Rob, I'd be happy to give this a shot and then post a draft to the list for feedback, BUT... I am in New Zealand at the moment and then flying to Sydney then London, so there's no possibility that I can do anything by March 5th, except, perhaps spend a half hour on this now and, go and look at what is on the DEAF site, then go to the Brico site and do a quick cut and paste/rewrite and then post this to the list, leaving it to someone else to then forward what seems to be the consensus of the list.

Rob or anyone, just give me a go in the next hour or so.

regards/gr/naku na,

Sonja van Kerkhoff
ART: sonjavank.com DESIGN: sonjavank.com/design
VIDEOS: youtube.com/sonjavank VIDEOS: vimeo.com/sonjavank
ART BLOG: sonjavank.blogspot.com ART + MEDIA BLOG: sonjavank.wordpress.com