:: [Bricolabs] streaming from Carcel (…
Author: victoria sinclair
Subject: [Bricolabs] streaming from Carcel (prison) Distrital tomorrow 17th
hey bricos

just a reminder that tomorrow we are streaming out from carcel
distrital, albeit having to resort to skype as we are only using 3g
modems, and then transferring to x-tractor tv

activities from about 1.45 GMT to 3, then 7 to 9 and then 11pm to
1am (there are many sites online that tell you what time it is where
you are - just search for 'time difference' or 'time zones')

more info on www.bogotrax.org

or you can contact me

please do tune in as this project is really full of positive energy
and we want to make it a success for all of the prisoners, staff and
crew who have all travelled and worked for free because they believe
so much in the need for this project. we have crew from europe and
south america and next stop is to set up similar crews in other
countries with nodes already in formation in the uk.

we will be streaming with some people who have experienced time in
prison and now are involved in the arts, mental health sector, prison
work,   some artists, of course our friends in the prison as well.
lots of interviews and performances.   on x-tractor you can send in
comments about the activities and this will be relayed (we hope) onto
the screen in the prison and beyond SO  if you do speak spanish all
good.  if not we have people here on the ground to translate.     Main
interviews on this occasion from UK (Manchester, West Yorkshire and
London), Espana, Berlin and Bogota.     Would be great if the people
here in bogota can see more representation from other cities/countries
as they are so interested in hearing about other cultures!

ok - we hope for some brico energy tomorrow!

vx
--
Victoria Sinclair
Project Manager Generate Project and founder ArcSpace